* Will I work directly with Lorin?
Yes. From start to finish.
* What is credit repair?
A better description is credit improvement. The purpose of this program is to improve your credit report and scores. A lot can be done if you’re a good candidate.
* Do I need a credit repair company?
No. Lorin can’t do anything for you that you can’t do for yourself. Customers often tell Lorin that dealing with credit can be overwhelming, confusing and time consuming. Lorin is here to simplify that process. People come to Lorin for coaching and results.
* Will Lorin do everything for me?
No. Lorin can’t improve your credit without your help.
* Are all credit repair programs the same?
No. The philosophy on “how to” repair credit varies through the industry. This program has an emphasis on coaching, resolving debt & long term success. Lorin will personally make sure you are a good candidate before starting the program.
* Is everyone a good candidate for credit repair?
No. However, most are or can be. Those who do not have the ability to settle “legitimate” past due debts are sometimes not a good candidate. Lorin will analyze your credit before you start to determine your issues. If you’re not a good candidate now, Lorin will tell you how and when you will be.
* What is a good candidate?
Everyone’s situation is different. Typically Lorin looks for customers to have the desire and ability to settle past due debt, realistic expectations and the capacity to help him help you.
* How long does credit repair take?
The “3 Step Process” is complete in about a month. Credit monitoring will follow for customers who want it.
* How much does this program cost?
It breaks down to about $59/month. $98/month for couples. Discounts available to military, teachers and police.
* When do I make my first payment?
Lorin doesn’t collect a payment for at least 6 months.
* Can I see what past customers have to say?
Yes. Visit our “Reviews” page and you can see exactly how hundreds of our customers felt about their experience. Or check out our Google reviews.
* How does this program work?
Lorin uses a 3 step process. For a more detailed description please watch our video located on our “How it works” page.
* I am not from Utah, can Lorin still help me?
It depends on the state you live in. Most states he can.
* What is the “satisfaction guarantee”?
POLICY #1) You can cancel anytime, for any reason.
POLICY #2) At any point in the service you’re eligible for a refund if Lorin can’t prove results.
* What makes Aggressive Credit Repair different?
– The only established credit repair company where you work directly with the owner (Lorin).
– The only credit repair company ever to be “Gephardt Approved”.
– Over 16 years in business & not a single BBB complaint in company history.
– Lorin is a licensed mortgage loan officer.
* If I need an attorney can Aggressive Credit Repair help?
“Yes. The attorney who represents ACR concentrates his legal practice in the ‘consumer rights’ area and welcomes our customers who need to escalate certain issues that are considered outside the traditional scope of our services. Even if this attorney can’t help you, he will try to help you locate appropriate counsel in your area.”