Frequently Asked Questions
* Will I work directly with Lorin? Yes.* What is credit repair?
A more accurate description is “credit restoration”. The purpose of this program is to improve your credit profile. A lot can be done if you’re a good candidate.
* Is everyone a good candidate for credit repair?
No. However a strong majority of people who contact us are great candidates. Unfortunately, those who do not have the ability to settle “legitimate” past due debts are sometimes not a good candidate for this program.
* How long does credit repair take?
The “3 Step Process” is complete in about a month. Credit monitoring will follow for customers who want it.
* How much does this program cost?
It breaks down to about $59/month. $98/month for couples. Discounts available to military, teachers and police.
* When do I make my first payment?
We don’t collect a payment for at least 6 months.
* I am not from Utah, can Lorin still help me?
It depends on the state you live in. Most states he can.
* What is the “satisfaction guarantee”?
POLICY #1) You can cancel anytime, for any reason.
POLICY #2) At any point in the service you’re eligible for a refund if Lorin can’t prove results.
* How does this program work?
We have a simple 3 step process. For a more detailed description please watch our video located on our “How it works” page.
* Can I see what past customers have to say?
Yes. Visit our “Reviews” page and you can see exactly how hundreds of our customers felt about their experience. Or check out our Google reviews.
* What makes Aggressive Credit Repair different?
– The only established credit repair company where you work directly with the owner (Lorin).
– Lorin is a licensed loan officer.
– The only credit repair company to be “Gephardt Approved”.
– Over 15 years in business & not a single BBB complaint in company history.
* If I need an attorney can Aggressive Credit Repair help?
“Yes. The attorney who represents ACR concentrates his legal practice in the ‘consumer rights’ area and welcomes our customers who need to escalate certain issues that are considered outside the traditional scope of our services. Even if this attorney can’t help you, he will try to help you locate appropriate counsel in your area.”